Learn how to scan for the best swing trade candidates, identify high-probability chart patterns, master trade entries/exits, implement advanced risk management and conquer the psychology of trading.
- Proven swing trade setups including breakouts, continuation patterns and episodic pivots
- Dual time frame analysis, price cycle techniques and breadth metrics
- Precise entries, optimal stop placement, scaling tactics and trailing management
- In-depth risk guidelines, position sizing math and expectancy modeling
- The habits and mental frameworks to handle draw downs and evolve as a trader
This is not a course nor am I a guru. This is my way of giving back to the community. An asset I wish I had when I started to take on the markets seriously.
This is a book Ive been wanting to write for a long time but never got around to it. After spending years on wall street and proving my self at two top firms I got to see how the senior traders at the desk would frame swing trades. I noticed the patterns and framework were the same among all the traders bringing in 7 to 8 figure years. This book encapsulates what I've learned with no cookie cutter crap. I tried to be as straight forward as possible and provided pictures and links when I thought was necessary.
Exclusive Knowledge Disclaimer
The trading methods revealed in this book represent proprietary techniques and hard-won knowledge from professional traders. Please respect the value of this exclusive content by not sharing it publicly.
This book has something for everyone. If you're looking to brush up on your skills or start from scratch and take in a whole new perspective, this book has it.